GOOD START is a social business startup, offering personalized preschool education for children in Vietnam. Starting by creating a preschool center with standardized educational programs, customizable classes and flexible schedules through an innovative management system of automatic synchronized e-platform (software and website applications), we desire to multiply and apply this model in other preschool systems, in order to bring quality preschool education to children in Vietnam!
Our crowdfunding project from 30 April 2017. Most of people after we explained about the project are willing to become a shareholder and even an investor for GOOD START. For it will become big amount of investment and people in Vietnam are not used to online crowdfunding platform, we decided to choose raising awareness online first and collect the fund through bank transfer later….
Here is link to our support collecting form .
PERSONALIZED SOLUTION TO SOCIAL ISSUES
There are approximately 2.6 million of children at preschool age in urban areas in Vietnam, but only about 54% get to go kindergartens or have proper preschool education. The reasons vary:
- There are not enough preschools for the demand: always crowded and heavy administration.
- Private schools are at uncertain quality yet overpriced.
- Difficult to access to other early learning education programs due to tight schedule.
With GOOD START, we focus on one particular social issue, and by solving it, we believe it would also resolve the other related problems.
|To provide easy access to quality and personalized preschool education for children in urban areas.|
|We expect to multiply our model all over the country to provide quality preschool education to every child in Vietnam|
WHAT WE OFFER?
|FRUITFUL JOURNEY||FLEXIBLE PLAN||WORKSHOPS FOR PARENTS|
|At GOOD START, we believe every kid was born with a gifted. And our mission is helping them to discover and develop it at early age through many activities.||Register, choose your package and reserve classes your children wish to attend that suit your working schedule from 8AM to 8PM. We also limit the classes per month to ensure the precious time children spend with their family||Family is playing the most important role in supporting kids development. We hold several workshops online and offline to help parents with raising your kids.|
HOW IT WORKS
– 3 steps to access to an ultimate preschool education at GOOD START
STEP 1: Register online at our platform.
STEP 2: Choose suitable tuition plan for day pass, monthly pass, yearly pass.
STEP 3: Reserves classes that suit the children ‘s interest and hobbies.
– Parents can drop their children at GOOD START center and pick them up at the time reserved.
– Parents also can use the platform to check their kids’ attendance and performance or to access to other webinar and book workshop for their own.
|KEY PARTNERS||KEY ACTIVITIES||VALUE PROPOSITION||CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS||CUSTOMER SEGMENTS|
|– Other Schools/ Institutions, Experts/ Speakers/ Educators & Corporates: Learning, cooperative and progressive network to provide support on educational programs, training programs, other activities
– Aim to create network to cooperate, learn and support each other to grow together for the benefit of the community
|– Preschool education center with a wide variety of classes: from basic playground, to specific skills: art, music, English, martial art, singing and dancing, life skills, drama and storytelling, to reading, writing and math
– Webinars and workshops for parents
– Training for local workforce: teachers and staff
|– Standardized programs – that offer all-round development for children
– Customized classes
– Flexible timetable
– Innovative platforms to update precise and timely childcare information, to help parents be an active role in raising their kids
|– Mutual understanding and join hands to nourish children’s early-life development||– Parents and guardians/ families of children under 6 years old who:
+ need an easy access to preschool education for their kids
+ want all-round development for their kids
+ are tight up with jammed work schedule
|– Human resources, especially teachers
– Network of experts and advisors
– Technology advantage
|‘- Meeting and consulting in person
– Seminars on child education and development
– Online platforms: Social media, websites, Youtube, forums, etc.
– Circles of network, local residents
– Events at the school
|COST STRUCTURE||REVENUE STREAMS|
HRM: Salary and Training
Rental and facilities maintenance
Marketing and PR
95% from tuition fee, paid monthly or yearly
Sponsorship and crowdfunding
WHO WILL BENEFIT?