Organized by HEC Montréal, Canada, and Yunus Centre founded by Nobel laureate Prof. Muhammad Yunus in Bangladesh, Social Business Creation competition is an innovative pedagogical platform on which your students learn to create social businesses. All training activities (click here for the list of activities) will be provided free of charge to admitted participants:
- Follow HEC Montréal’s online course comprising 4 modules specifically designed for this competition at https://cours.edulib.org;
- Follow 1-week training at HEC Montréal;
- Showcase their projects on http://www.socialbusinesscreation.hec.ca;
- Use Social Business Creation competition’s online platform and templates for their activities within the framework of this competition;
- Receive HEC Montréal’s participation certificates if they complete at least the first 2 rounds of the competition.
Submit your application